DSWD-NCR, Philippines, Southeast Asia
At least High School Graduate
1 year of relevant experience
Four (4) hours of relevant training
None Required (MC 11, s. '96 Cat. 111)
Houseparent II - DSWDB-HP2-249-2004
* This job opening has been viewed 1138 times « Return to list
We wish to inform you that the DSWD-NCR, Marillac Hills (MH) has a vacant Houseparent II position with item no. OSEC-DSWDB-HP2-249-2004, SG – 06 with a monthly compensation rate of Php12,921.00. Internal staff should submit performance evaluation from immediate supervisor and performance rating which is at least very satisfactory for the last rating period (January to June 2013):
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Social Sciences
- With Certificate along nursing and caregiver an advantage
- With good coordination, communication and report writing skills
- Home and Client Management
- Commitment to Social Protection and Development
- Flexible and with initiative
- Must be willing to render duty on a shifting schedule, 24/7
v Implements home life activities for safety, care and behavioral modification of wards/residents of the center, orients house rules and regulations of the center and monitors adherence.
v Provides tutorial session and oversees activities for the wards.
v Conducts group session/recreational activities.
v Provides guidance on table manners/settings, work and spiritual activities, good grooming and home management of personal effects.
v Prepares and submits behavioral observation reports
v Acts as watchers in hospitals
v Follows-up children in schools and escorts minor to their place of origin.
v Performs other related tasks as may be assigned.
Interested applicants who meet the required qualifications may submit the following documentary requirements to the Human Resource Development Section of DSWD-NCR with office address at #389 San Rafael corner Legarda Streets, Sampaloc, Manila or via electronic email to hrds\email@example.com with attached scanned requirements on or before September 30, 2013.
1. Application letter addressed to Ms. MA. ALICIA S. BONOAN, Regional Director;
2. Updated and Comprehensive Resume with detailed job description/functions and must indicate character references.
3. Photocopy of the following:
· Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
· Transcript of Records and Diploma
· Certificate of trainings/seminars attended
· Certificate of Employment
· Valid PRC Report of Rating and License (if applicable)
· Clearance Certificate from latest Employer (if applicable)
· Certificate of Good Moral (if applicable)
Request for extension of submission will not be entertained. Applicants who failed to submit the complete requirements are considered disqualified.